Wholesale Organic Grain Barley
We offer quality whole Grain Barley for Sale in Bulk at wholesale prices and great discount. Barley is a versatile cereal grain that has been a traditional diet for many years.
It is one of the oldest grains that have been domesticated and has been a mainstay of many cultures’ diets for a very long time. Both for human consumption and as a significant crop for livestock feed, barley is widely used.
The grass family member barley is well-known for its robust, nutty flavor and chewy texture. It is a beneficial supplement to any diet because it is a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Barley is a great food for managing weight because it is low in calories and fat.
Making beer is one of the most well-known uses of barley. Beer’s distinctive flavor and aroma come from malting the barley grains that are used to produce it. Other alcoholic beverages like whiskey and vodka are made with barley as well.
A vast variety of food products, such as morning cereals, soups, stews, bread, and baked foods, all contain barley. It can be used to add taste, texture, and nutrition to a number of cuisines, making it a popular ingredient in many dishes.
How Can I Buy 100% Organic Barley Online
We are a worldwide trading platform with a vast network of producers and bulk suppliers of Barley. If you are looking to Buy 100% Organic Barley Online, you can easily connect and buy your barley from our list of trusted and well renowned suppliers whose available stock of barley is listed on our website.
Go ahead and fill the quotation form on our website, inform us what quantity and type of barley you are looking to purchase and one of our correspondents will get back to you shortly with assistance.
Where Can I Buy Barley in Bulk
Our one stop solution to buy barley in bulk is one of the most advance trading systems the world over and we have made it possible to buy barley at wholesale prices in just a few steps through our broad range of organic barley suppliers.
We are ranked amongst the world’s leading bulk barley supplier platform and also amongst the most secure as we ensure transparency between the buyer and supplier by facilitation the whole purchase procedure.
Can I Buy Barley Online At Wholesale Prices
LGT Trading is a leading platform where you can buy barley online at wholesale prices and have it delivered to your port of choice or your warehouse hassle free and in time. We work with selected best producers and suppliers of wholesale price barley who have supply all year round in any quantity you want and also the very best quality barley you will find.
How to Purchase 100% Organic Barley Online on LGT Trading
1. Fill in the Quotation form on our website and make sure to fill in your email, telephone number, company information and also the quantity of 100% Organic Barley you want. Once you fill in the quotation form, kindly give us a maximum of 4 hours for a correspondent to get back to you, we usually do within an hour.
2. Our correspondent will then send you a full offer stating our prices and also our terms and conditions of work and payment.
3. Once you confirm prices and terms, our agent will then prepare a contract and send to you which you must read, confirm, sign and send back via email.
4. Once you have signed the contract and sent, our agent will then prepare your invoice and once you meet all initial requirements and terms, your order will be sent immediately to our trusted suppliers of 100% Organic Barley and your order will be prepared within a maximum of 3 working days.
5. Once your order is ready, all documents including shipping documentation will be prepared and couriered to you right before your shipment is sent off.
Medicinal Benefits of Barley
– Lowers the Propensity for Gallbladder Surgery: Gallstone prevention may also be aided by the high fiber content of barley. Gallbladders, a tiny organ beneath the liver, can spontaneously produce solid particles called gallstones. Your body utilizes bile acids, which are produced by the gallbladder, to breakdown fat.
– Potentially Lowers Cholesterol: Your cholesterol levels may also drop if you eat barley. By attaching to bile acids, the beta-glucans in barley have been proven to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol.
– May Lower Risk of Heart Disease: Heart health benefits of whole grains have regularly been demonstrated. It should therefore come as no surprise that frequently consuming barley may reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
– Enhances Digestion: Your gut health may improve thanks to barley. Once more, its high fiber content—in this case, especially its insoluble fiber—is to blame. The majority of the fiber in barley is insoluble, which does not dissolve in water like soluble fiber does. Instead, it gives your stool more weight and quickens digestive motion, which lowers your risk of constipation.
– May Facilitate Weight Loss: Barley may increase feelings of fullness and decrease hunger, both of which may eventually result in weight loss. Barley’s high fiber content is mostly responsible for reducing appetite. The soluble fiber beta-glucan is especially beneficial.
– Immune system support: The B vitamins in barley can aid in immune system support. This is due to the fact that B vitamins are involved in the development of white blood cells, which aid in the prevention of infection.
– Reduced Risk of Cancer: Barley has been demonstrated to lower the chance of developing various cancers, including colon cancer. This is due to the fiber in barley’s ability to aid in the body’s removal of pollutants that can harm DNA and cause cancer.
– May Protect Against Diabetes: Reduces chance of Type 2 Diabetes: By reducing blood sugar levels and enhancing insulin release, barley may minimize your chance of developing type 2 diabetes. This is partly because barley has a lot of magnesium, which is essential for making insulin and for your body to use sugar. As it passes through your digestive system, soluble fiber in barley forms bonds with water and other molecules to limit the absorption of sugar into your bloodstream.
Applications of Barley
· Food: A range of dishes, including bread, porridge, soups, and stews, can be made from barley.
· Animal Feed: Barley is a typical feed ingredient for livestock like cattle, sheep, and pigs.
· Brewing: Beer, ale, and other alcoholic beverages are brewed using barley.
· Malt: A sort of grain that has been germinated and then dried is called malt, and it is made from barley. Beer, bread, and morning cereals are just a few of the foods and beverages that employ malt.
Which Kinds of Barley are Available on LGT Trading
1. Hulled Barley: It is a whole grain barley. 3 cups of water and 1 cup of hulled barley should simmer for 1.5 hours. It is very chewy and has more protein, potassium, and calcium than pearled barley since it still has the germ, bran, and endosperm. (To some extent, all barley is milled to remove its two inedible husks. Barley that has been hulled grows to be four times its dried size.
2. Peared Barley: It is Barley that has been lightly milled or refined to remove some or all of the germ and bran while keeping the endosperm is known as pearled barley. The flavor and chew of pearled barley are modest. Cook this to use in stews and pilafs or as a cereal for morning. has a trace amount of gluten. 3 cups of water and 1 cup of grain should simmer.
3. Barley Flakes: To make barley flakes, whole grains of lightly toasted barley are heated until they are soft, then they are pressed flat with steel rollers. Barley flakes work similarly to rolled oats in baking, soup thickening, and casserole preparation. Three cups of boiling water and one cup of barley should be boiled for 20 minutes.
Packaging and Shipping of Organic Barley
Most often, customers do have different choices of packaging of the 100% Organic Barley, so we do often prefer to package according to the customer’s needs but we have our own standard packaging options which we have in place and we package the 100% Organic Whole Grain Barley in PP bags and PP woven bags as follows;
1. 10Kg PP/PP Woven bags
2. 25Kg PP/PP Woven bags
3. 50Kg PP/PP Woven bags
4. 100Kg PP/PP Woven bags
Storage and Shelf Life of 100% Organic Whole Grain Barley
For up to six months, whole grain barley can be kept in a cold, dry location. You can freeze it for up to a year if you wish to keep it for longer. For preserving whole grain barley, consider the following advice:
· Opt for a dry, cool location. Whole grain barley should be stored between 60 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. It should not be kept in warm, humid conditions as this can encourage the formation of mold.
· Use a container that is airtight. Both moisture and bugs will be kept out thanks to this. Use a Mylar bag, glass jar, or plastic container.
· The box should be marked. You may keep track of how long the barley has been stored using this.